Gonna Be Friends Gonna Be Friends

this is...

beautiful
one of the best animations I've seen in a long time
this is the perfect "music video" per se
very cute
and very meaningful
great work :D

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

hilarious

my favorite parts are when the ninja says
"there's a ninja with huge boobs over there and makes that funny face"
also when he stabs the strategy guide dude in the stomach and looks back with the huge eyes
your flashes are great, short, simple, too the point, and hilarious
great job Ego!

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

my favorite part

is the ending when the guy just goes
"god fucking damnit" and throws his gun down and it shoots him in the face
it's just funny because of his voice and the way he says it.

Madness Psychosis Madness Psychosis

great job dude

this is the best non-krinkels madness movie i have ever seen. I love how the specialized troops look like scorpion from MK, this shows great effort and looks very polished, keep up the great work!

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

why is this so funny?

for some reason this shit makes me laugh so much, i don't know why dude, you should make another like this man, fucking brilliant. (i think people are just mad because they spend ALOT of time on their stuff and to them this is shit, i love it though).

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

WHERE'S MY WIFE!?

My favorite is the beginning where the guy is standing there grunting and then that other guy comes in and yells, and then they start yelling. I agree with the guy below, your best one yet. You rule man!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

cancer... ZOMBIE CANCER!!!

Let me just take a moment to say that your movies have made me laugh harder than anything I have ever seen on the internet ever. Just something about them makes me laugh so hard. Thank you so very very much for providing this world with endless laughter, it is truly appreciated.