Goin Up Goin Up

simple concept but great game!

love the simple idea but with all the upgrades and details.

the variety of enemies is great, especially with the large "boss" enemies.

to everyone who keeps complaining about having to move the mouse to click retry... if you press the "R" key on your keyboard when the menu comes up it will restart! :D

Sleepy. Sleepy.

very cute and entertaining

definitely put this on the app store or something like that. it's great!

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

yes it is a duck moving it's head

who cares, there are so many questionable games and flashes out there it's just something funny. Your not being forced to play it so if you don't like it don't play it. I think it's funny, I show my friends and they laugh cuz they think it's gonna be a full game. Also it shows the simplicity of being a duck, great job dude!

Space Pips Space Pips

being similar to geometry wars is a good thing

it's a great game so what's wrong with being similar to it? Nothing. You capture the vibe perfectly and the result is the greatest shooter I have played in awhile. Keep it up (maybe release a remix with some new stuff)

Human Ladder Human Ladder

fun little game

once you get the hang of it this game becomes a great little time spender, if you have like two minutes lying around u can play this. great job, simple and fun

Blood car! 2000! Delux! Blood car! 2000! Delux!

great game, super fun an cool, but one thing...

It's super fun to slide around and get kills using cool maneuvers and stuff, I love slide explosions! The only complaint I have is that you can't turn off the music, not that it's bad music but I like to listen to my own music when playing games so I can't when the music is in the background. Also one final suggestion would be to add more types of kills, like when you slam them into a house or something. Other than that the game is superb and top notch and great. Keep it up, also I love the top comic thing on your user-page, I show it to all my friends, they love it. Keep up the great work dude!